Friday, December 17, 2010

Mono tips

Finally, after much sought speculation and stuff like that I installed the mono thingy into my
machine with the following configuration:


Configuration summary for mod_mono

* Installation prefix = /usr
* Apache version = 2.2
* Apache modules directory = /usr/libexec/apache2
* apxs = /usr/sbin/apxs
* apr-config = /usr/bin/apr-1-config
* apu-config = /usr/bin/apu-1-config
* CFLAGS = -g -O2 -I/usr/include/apache2 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include/apr-1 -I/usr/include/apr-1
* Verbose logging (debug) = no
* GCOV options used = no
* Profiling enabled = no
* mono prefix = /usr
* Default MonoApplicationsConfigDir = /private/etc/apache2/mod-mono-applications

Take note that there's a problem with the pkg-config-0.18.1.tar.gz stuff on Snow Leopard 10.6.5
you will need to download those shitnitz here http://ftp.novell.com/pub/mono/sources-stable/

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment